Hello,

My name is Bernardo Warman, I am a Academy Award Winning Animator and I am seeking a CG Character Animator position. 

I worked for 5 years at TV Globo in Brazil (the 4th largest TV network in the world) as a generalist where I learn how to deliver quality products on short deadlines and on a very fast pace.

In 2007 I enrolled in a MFA in 3D Character Animation at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. There I wrote, co-directed and animated with fellow co-directors Lisa Allen and Shaofu Zhang our MFA collaborative thesis "Dragonboy",winner of the 38th Student Academy Awards - Gold Medal, hosted by the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Science.

Since then I have worked on projects such as Sony's PlayStation Move Heroes; Activision's Skylanders and Big Game Hunter; EA's Family Game Night; Mattel's Big Rig Buddies; Spin Master's Stratego; PBS's Miles Across the Sea (TV Pilot).

I look forward to join a group of passionate and creative artists where my animation skills can contribute to a high quality product.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 818-730-0385 or via email at berniewarman@gmail.com. 

- Bernardo